Dog grooming course supported by SkillsFuture
A fun-filled, hands on course that provides you a foundation in dog grooming. You would be equipped with knowledge and skills in basic dog grooming. You also learn essential dog first aid skills as part of the safety aspect of dog grooming. This comprehensive dog grooming skillset is suitable for pet care professionals that would like to provide extra service, basic dog grooming, to their clients. Individual that would also open up employment opportunities for those seeking entry level jobs in the pet industry. And also suitable for grooming your own pets.
You will be closely coached by experience trainer, with more than 16 years of grooming experience. A gentle but effective methodology, even for mischievous canines. All Q&As, lessons and tips will be shared with the best industry knowledge. Click to register!
1. External anatomy of the dog
2. Tool usage and brushing. Understand use of dog grooming slicker brush, comb, de-matting comb and tools
3. Handling a dog. Understand use of grooming loop, restrain and muzzle
4. Maintaining proper nail, ear and dental care. Nail clipping, Ear plucking & cleaning and Dental hygiene
5. Expressing anal glands, bathing and drying (you may get wet!)
6. Basic introduction using trimmer and scissor (trim pawpaw/under carriage/tail)
7. Essential first aid and safety during grooming
Certificate of Achievement is awarded after completion of the course
( 1Full day: 9.30AM to 6.30PM)
*PayPal service fee to be borne by participant