“Please DO NOT pay first” [Adminstration fee of $20 is chargeable if payment is made first and then claim for SkillsFuture due to extra admin work. Admin fee is not claimable on SkillsFuture]. Please scroll down to "How to Claim SkillsFuture credit" for correct claiming procedure.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
For company sending their staff for the course, Skills Development Fund (SDF) is a training grant given by WDA to help companies defray their training costs. The SDF grant for non-WSQ courses is $2 per training hour.
Only company-sponsored Singaporeans and PRs are eligible for SDF funding. All SDF Funding applications must be submitted by the company's management representative for WDA's approval 30 days BEFORE course start date. For more information on SDF training grant, please visit SkillsConnect or call 6785 5785. Should you wish to use SDF training grant, please indicate accordingly during registration.
2. On the “$ My SkillsFuture Credit” Page, click on ‘Submit a Claim’.
3. If this is your first time submitting a claim, you will be prompted to update the mandatory fields under ‘My Profile’.
To continue, click on ‘Proceed’. Select ‘Save My Profile’ at the bottom of the page to save your updated details.
4. You will be directed back to the ‘Submit a Claim’ page.
• Click “+Select A Course”
• Select the date in Course Start Date: example 12 June 2017
• Enter Course Title: Basic dog grooming and Essential first aid
• Enter Training Provider name ‘Dog Haven Pte Ltd’ and select ‘Search’
• Click on “CRS-N-0051199 - Basic dog grooming and Essential first aid” and click on ‘Done’
5. Enter $450 for <Fees Payable by You> and <Amount of Credit to Claim>.
6. UPLOAD SUPPORT DOCUMENTS. Upload the invoice.
7. “Tick” the box under DECLARATION and click “Submit”.
8. Once we receipt confirmation from SkillsFuture, you will receive an email for Confirmation of the course + Details of the course.
SkillsFuture is a national movement to provide Singaporeans with the opportunities to develop their fullest potential throughout life, regardless of their starting points. Through this movement, the skills, passion and contributions of every individual will drive Singapore’s next phase of development towards an advanced economy and inclusive society.